We opened our doors again back in July and we are now running all of our courses in line with current government guidelines. We are ensuring the safety and well-being of our staff, students and clients by having the following health and safety procedures in place:
- – Staff, student and client temperature checks before entering the Academy
- – Everyone is required to sanitise their hands upon entering the Academy
- – Social distancing as much as possible inside the Academy with limited student numbers
- – PPE including visors and masks are worn at all times by staff and students, clients are wearing masks at all times
- – Regular hand washing and sanitising throughout the day by all staff, students and clients
Here at HFM Academy Shoreditch we want to ensure you feel confident when booking a course with us. In the event that we have to close the Academy in the future due to coronavirus government guidance, please be reassured that we will re-schedule your course at the earliest possible date available. Your course will not be refunded or cancelled in line with our terms and conditions, however we can 100% guarantee we will re-book your course in the event of any Academy closure.
We look forward to welcoming you onto a course soon!